Sunday, June 29, 2008

Primary Health...

*Waking up at 1:00 in the morning to a crying husband
*One extremely sleepless night for Josh & I
*One crazy child who moves around in his bed every 10 minutes (I ususally sleep through these things but since we were awake last night we heard how crazy he really is)
*A few hours of sleep after Josh's ear finally popped
*An hour at Primary Health
*A trip to Walgreen's Pharmacy
*Unfortunately missing church :( (we love our new ward)
*All to find out Josh has a broken ear drum

My poor husband was in such pain last night. I've never seen him hurt this bad before. I mean it was so bad he was crying, the poor thing. He didn't sleep worth beans and he was just miserable all night long. Hopefully the eardrops and the antibiotic that he's on will help him.

It's been one crazy weekend at my house. When we do something we do it big I guess. I told him he just had to come up with a pain of some sort because he wanted to be the one that was being spoiled instead of him catering to me since I'm the one who had my wisdom teeth out. I guess it's fair play. Anyways I'm off to try and get some rest. ( I don't think I'll get much, Hunter won't allow it)

4 comments:

The Brann's said...

Sounds like a miserable weekend. Too bad you don't live closer so someone can come over and take care of both of you!!! Get feeling better soon!!

Gwen said...

That doensn't sound pleasant, hopefully you are both get feeling better.

Amanda said...

That's aweful! I'm sorry about that and the wisdom teeth! I have to get mine out soon and I am NOT excited about it! Justin says to tell you hi! And of course I remember Josh-tell him hi for me! You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations. :)

Brooke said...

Sounds like you guys have had a rough week!! I hope you're both feling better...I've never had my eardrum pop, ouch...I have had my wisdom teeth out though and that hurts!!!