Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nice People Do Exist

Today, I was on my way to daycare to pick up Hunter. I was headed west and in the outside lane headed east was this car sitting on the side of the road. Well I could see somebody running across the road to the car. Then I see this pickup truck that was headed west turn around and stopped behind the car. Well as I got closer this guy that was driving the car was pushing it. He was probly mid 20's early 30's. Anyways, the truck was an Idaho Power Company truck. The Idaho Power guy jumped out of his car and helped this guy push his car to a safe place out of the middle of traffic. I started crying. (I've been on this emotional rollercoster lately where the stupidest things make me cry. Not sure why cuz I have no excuse, I'm not prego or anything crazy to help bring on these emotions) anywhoo, I thought it was just super sweet of that Idaho Power guy to stop and help out that man whose car was broken down. It's nice to know that there really are nice people out there who are still willing to stop and help a person out in time of need. Especially at the worst time of day, 5:00 rush hour traffic, at Eagle rd, he could have been home 10 minutes early if he didn't stop, but he did. Not only did he touch the soul of that guy but at least me and who knows how many other drivers that witnessed it. So, to the Idaho Power man-thanks for taking time out of your busy day and helping a person in need! We need more people like you!

1 comments:

Gwen said...

It is great that there are still those that will help.