Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We have officially come up with a name. Ever since we found out we were pregnant we could only think of girl names. We tried to think of boy names but we never found anything we liked well enough to say that's what we would name our child. We each had our girl names picked out but neither one of us liked the other ones name well enough to give in to naming our child that. Then one day at work, Lynette, said she had thought of a name for us in the middle of the night. When she told me I loved it from the begining and called Josh to see what he thought and he loved it too. So we have stuck with it and now we can't change it cuz Hunter has it down pat.
It's going to be:

McKenna Grace Alvey
Grace was my grandma's name who I have never met (only in heaven) (my mom's mom) and I love the name Grace but Josh wasn't fond of it ever for a first name so we settled on a middle name.
Things are still going well with this pregnancy. I have only gained 4 pounds (which is fine with me). I am due June 2 and we are so excited for this little gal to get here.

4 comments:

pie said...

I love that name. It's beautiful :) Great job in choosing it and it's cute that Hunter already knows it.
Andrea~

Gwen said...

That is a beautiful name. We are excited. And Hunter already knows it, that is great.

Anonymous said...

Perfect name Jen... CONGRATS
Shanyn

Johnson Family said...

Cute Name! I am sure Hunter will be a big help!