Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Christmas 2010


Hunter & my dad

Never sure why we buy presents

Helping dad open presents

We were able to go home for Christmas this year. Which is always fun. We were able to be with my sister and her boyfriend and his son and my parents and then we got to spend time with Josh's family. I have many more pics from Christmas but due to some family asking not to post pics of them I will have to just tell you how much fun we had. Of course Hunter was spoiled. Santa brought him his train set and he loves it! He got a lot of stuff between us, my sister, my parents, Josh's parents, and aunts & uncles. Josh and I kept things simple for each other. We didn't do much for each other. I got him his NY Yankee hat and that's it. I honestly don't remember what he got me but he did get me something. (my bad) We love being able to be with family and celebrate the Saviors birth. (sorry for the bold underlined text, my comp is being weird)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

so great you could spend Christmas with family, that is always special. Hunter is growing up so fast, great pics.

Hampers said...

nice blog. Glad to know that you all had a great Christmas. Wishing you always... glow with happiness