Sunday, August 21, 2011

Change sucks!!!

I am all for change, when it benefits me. Right now, I'm not liking change. I got released from Young Women's today! This has truly been my FAVORITE calling in the world. I love young women's and we have AMAZING girls. I wasn't warned this was happening until after Sunday School right before Sacrament Meeting, so of course all through sacrament I was bawling and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna bawl for another 2 weeks. I've been in since Feb. and I truly can't get enough of my Young Women. I love them and they taught me so much in my short time that I was with them. I know this is all part of Heavenly Father's plan and I hope he has something good in store for me, cuz if not I might become inactive (not really but still). I fear it's Primary and I really don't want to go there, but I guess if that's where I'm needed I'll do what I have to (but I can't say I'll do it happily) I have a few bones to pick with Heavenly Father right now and I just hope I can get over it sooner rather than later.

0 comments: