Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hunter's 1st day of Preschool

. I found this questionnaire on the internet and had Hunter tell me his answers.

Name & Age: Hunter-4 years old
Grade Level: Preschool
My School: Spelling Bee's Preschool
Teacher's Name: Miss Amber (Law)
Best Friend:Hailey Larsen
Favorite Color: yellow
When I grow up, I want to be: A dad
Favorite Snack: fruit snacks
Favorite cereal: cherrios
Favorite book: Thomas the tank engine
Favorite Holiday: Easter & Christmas
Favorite Food: Granola bar
Leave favorite food: Avacado
Favorite Game: CandyLand, Break the Ice, & Cootie
Favorite Summer Memory: Roaring Springs
3 words that describe me: happy, energetic, fun

Hunter is loving preschool and wishes it were more than two times a week. He is learning lots and making new friends.

1 comments:

pie said...

I love his answer to the question of what he wants to be when he grows up. That's awesome! Also, I'm right there with him on least favorite food. :)