Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm sinking...

Do you ever feel like you just sink and keep sinking and can never stay afloat? Lately that's how I feel. I feel like my house is dirty and all I do is clean it. It seems that I clean up one mess and then there is another. And there's only 3 of us. And we're hardly ever home, but some how or another it seems to be messy. Josh goes to school from 7:30-10:30 and then works from 2:30-11:00 and so he's not home very much. I work from 8:30-5:00ish and then I'm home for the night. But still it just seems to pile up and the pile never gets smaller. And I've decided it's absolutely rediculous how messy a baby is. Hunter can't create his own messes yet, except in his diaper and my clothes (puke) but yet a lot of the mess is his. He always has clothes somewhere or a diaper here or a bottle there and a blanket and burp rag there. I just feel like I can never get on top of things. And the dishes are a whole other topic. They seem to pile up quite well in the sink and the dishwasher can be completely empty. Why is that when you have dish washer they seems to pile in the sink? Lately I feel like I do laundry everyday. And I know it's not quite everyday but usually 2 times a week and I don't understand how there are so many dirty clothes. They're not even Hunter's! It's mine and Josh's! At the end of the day I leave work and thing oh Hunter and I can just relax tonight. We can be lazy we don't have anything to do and hten I come home and now here it is 10:30 and this is the 1st time I've sat down to somewhat relax. But it seems like I just have so much on my "to do" list and I can never get it all done. It drives me crazy! It's this pet peeve I have. I don't like having things on my "to do" list for more than a couple of days. Anyways, enough of my venting. But boy does it sure feel good to vent. I hope I'm not alone in this.

4 comments:

The Brann's said...

You're definitely not alone. I hate to disappoint you, but it just gets worse. Wait until Hunter actually can make his own mess. You'll NEVER be able to keep the toys picked up. And laundry....i have to do 4-5 loads every other day. It's a never ending battle!!!!!

Suzie Koskella said...

Hey!! I found your blog! I hope do not mind that I am posting. Anyway I feel that way everyday!! I get it so clean and then the next day it is a mess!! I do not know how to keep my clean all the time! I am glad to know I am not the only one who feels this way! Anyways you can check out my blog at koskellafamily.blogspot.com!

Brooke said...

Trust me you are far from alone...just wait till Josh is around in the evening and the mess is his too!!!LOL Babies take a lot of time and energy...boy is it worth it though!!! I thought moving into a house would make it easier because it's bigger...It's just more area to clean :)And Alaura takes advantage of every nook and crany that she can get to...But it's worth it. Motherhood...it's a tough job...It's wonderful job.

Krystal said...

Jen I think you are wonderful and thank you for helping me out all the time