Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag you're it if you're reading this!!!

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friends: Josh, Kamille, Brant, of course all my family
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Day of choice: Saturday or Sunday (cuz I get to spend the whole day with my 2 fav boys!)
E - Essential Item: burp rag or blanket (Hunter loves them)
F - Favorite Color: pink or red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
H - Hometown: Burley, ID (where the wind always blows)
I - Indulgence(s): anything with peanut butter (reeses are my fav)
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: One handsome little boy and one handsome big boy (I love you honey)
L - Life is incomplete without: my family (I couldn't survive without my boys)
M - Marriage Date: July 20, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P - Phobias or Fears: Something happening to my boys
Q - Quotes: SMILE! You never know whose watching
R - Reason to smile: My boys
S - Season: I love spring
T - Tag Three Friends: Tammy, Susie, and Jen J.
U - Unknown fact about me: I got 1st place in the Business Professionals of America national competition.
V - Very favorite store: Old Navy or JCPenneys
W - Worst habit: leaving diapers on the floor instead of putting them in the trash
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: Spaghetti & Nachos
Z - Zodiac: Aries

0 comments: