Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My New Furniture


My Loveseat

My Couch

MY Chair

We bought some new furniture a few weeks ago. We got the chair for free because we bought the couch and loveseat. I love the furniture but at first I was kind of upset about getting it because we don't have a hugh living room and nonetheless it's an oblong living room. Very narrow. It only took us I think 5 or 6 times before we finally settled. I still wish I had a little bit more room but I'm settled with what I have. And it's nice now to have enough furniture for people when they come over, especially family. One couch didn't work well for more than 2 people.

8 comments:

The Brann's said...

Looks very nice. Just think....you'll love this furniture when you get a bigger place!!

pie said...

I love it. I'm thinking I want something similar at my house. Furniture is definitely good.

Suzie Koskella said...

I love those chairs!!! I hope someday to have some like those!! So cool!

Brooke said...

I love the couches. It's so fun getting new furniture!!!

Toby and Tammy said...

It looks great! It's always fun to get new things for the house.

Gwen said...

Your furniture looks great. Your sure to enjoy having it. We are looking forward to seeing you.

Brooke said...

I saw that it was your birthday on Krystals blog...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Sorry I missed it.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Love black leather! You have good taste! =)