Monday, March 31, 2008

Go Jazz!



Josh and I were able to have a sort of date while we were in Utah. We ate at Rodizio's (Brazilian all you can eat food) for dinner with some friends and then we went to the Jazz game by ourselves. Hunter got to spend some quality time with great g & g. Josh loves the Jazz and has ever since he was little. He loves being able to go and watch his team. It was my first time ever going to a professional game of any sort. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to have some time just with Josh too, although, I still missed my squeaky. The Jazz even won!!!

4 comments:

pie said...

So did you sit near Pres. Monson? Looks like you had a good time.

Jen said...

No! We didn't even know he was there but I sure wish. That would have been cool.

Brooke said...

I swear I left a comment last night...I'm losing it!!! Yay for date nights!!! Looks like you guys had a good time!!!

The Brann's said...

Glad you had a good time in Utah. Good thing we got to see you in Idaho, since you were too BUSY in Utah to hang out with us!!! I can't believe how big Hunter's getting. He's such a cutie!!