Saturday, April 12, 2008

I really do have a husband!!!

Josh got a promotion at work! He started last week. He's now working in Directv's Quality Assurance department. He enjoys his job and thinks he something great, all because he has his own desk, own email address, and his own phone. The phone part is nice for me cuz now I can call him when I want and I don't have to talk to somebody else to get to him. :) He got a little bit of a raise, which is always nice. The best part of all though, he gets to be home with Hunter & me A LOT more! Monday, Wednesday & Friday's he's home about 6:45. Tuesday & Thursday is 7:15ish. It's kind of weird having him home at night but I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. Our 45 minutes that we used to get each day just wasn't enough. I love having my husband home and I'm so greatful he got a new position.

6 comments:

pie said...

Congratulations Josh! That's great news.

Gwen said...

Hey we are happy for you both, that is great news. Conratulations.

Suzie Koskella said...

THat is great! I totally know how you feel Most days Neal does not get home until after nine! I never see him! So I try to enjoy the time I do get! :)

The Brann's said...

Tell Josh Congrats!!! That will be so nice to be able to spend more time together!!

Brooke said...

I know what you mean!!! I was so greatful when (after 4 years) Eric was able to come home by 7:00 or so. He used to work until 9:00 or later. Not to mention that he was working 13+ hrs a day... I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

Krystal said...

Well I just hope you don't egt sick of him he's a hand full!!! J/K Josh I love you.....It's so great for you both I just wish you were in Burley to share the nights with me because I don't have friends.