Monday, August 25, 2008

Rodeo Adventures

Hunter liked playing in the water from the hot tubs with his Aunt Krystal
Aunt Shell sharing her ice cream with Hunter. Of course he loved that. He was pretty sure he should be able to hold it at one point. It's a good thing we're still a little tougher than him, not by much though.
As we were wandering through the animals with my parents this is how we found one of the sheep. It was so funny, we've never seen a sheep do that before. But talk about UNCOMFORTABLE!!!
Hunter loved the animals, especially the pigs. Every time the pig would touch Hunter's hand he was just start giggling. The pigs were definatley his fav.
Here's Hunter & my dad. We were walking through one of the buildings and so Hunter got a ride on his chariot.

Hunter loved the rodeo. He ate tons of differnt foods, but his favorite remains as the french fries. He loved watching all the people and walking around (or riding in the stroller). He LOVED the rodeo. He watched the animals pretty close. His favorite was the clown. Good ol' Randy Munz, gotta love that clown. For those of you who have been to the fair and sat in the grandstands, you know there are posts, and they tend to get in the way, (that's what happens when you let Diane pick the seats) (love ya) and if the clown was out and the post was in his way he would lean one way or the other so that he could see the clown. We just can't wait till we're old enough to do the Calf scramble and chase those cows. We had so much fun and we can't wait for fair again next year! We're thinking about taking of the whole week! That way we don't miss out on any fair food or adventures! We did miss our family that couldn't be there this year, but hey there's always next year.

7 comments:

The Brann's said...

I'm so sad I missed it. Glad you had a good time though. BTW....what are you doing taking pics of sheeps butts???

Gwen said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like you had a great time. Maybe someday we can come again.

Jen said...

I wasn't taking a pic of it's butt! I was trying to get the whole pic of the way he was laying all weird!

The Brann's said...

Yea sure....we're just gonna start calling you BPT (butt picture taker)!!! ha ha ha....j/k

Johnson Family said...

Your little guy is soooo cute and it looks like he had so much fun. Bart is gone alot with work, so the kids and I do most of the fun stuff with out him also, but he enjoys the pictures and the time we do get to spend together. I love having a blogg, because we get to see how everybody is doing even though we are all spread out now. To tell you the honest truth, I do not think I have seen Josh since before his mission. I need to make it to more family stuff!!!!
Heidi

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Looks like lots of fun! Hunter is just getting cuter and cuter! I love fairs. I don't know if we will be able to make it to our fair here because Leyna is still kinda young and I don't want her getting sick from all the dust and stuff. That pic of the sheep is hillarious!

Suzie Koskella said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I am way excited! And I can not believe that Hunter is almost One!!! I remember when he was born!! I hope you guys are doing great!