Saturday, October 4, 2008

Family Pics 08

I didn't plan the whole Blue & Orange Bronco theme on purpose either. We had bought my shirt just cuz I liked it and hten I found Hunter's and thought perfect, they match. Then I purposefully found Josh's to go together with Hunter and I.

We had just finished taking pics on the tracks and we hadn't much more than walked up on the sidewalk and the train started coming around the corner. So we hurry and set Hunter down and he got to see his first real train in action. He loved it. And he was super close I mean just look at hte pic. And the driver even waved at him. :)

Hunter was ready to jump in and go swimmin with the fishes. Although, they looked just as big as him. They were huge goldfish. He loved the water and was very upset when we left. Our pics turned out pretty cute if you ask us. Hope you enjoy them.

7 comments:

pie said...

Very cute! He's growing so quickly.

Gwen said...

Golly he is geeting so grown up. Cute pictures, I love the family one.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Your pics are very cute. Such a pretty place you took them at. Thats nice that the train driver waved at him. I'm surprised he didn't get scared being so close to the train.

Toby and Tammy said...

Such cute photos! Sorry about never getting back to you. I've had a rough month (times two!) Glad you got some awesome shots. Your family is beautiful!

The Brann's said...

Love the pics. Chad would be impressed with the Bronco's colors. In fact....I'm surprised he hasn't made us do that yet.

Too bad Uncle Chad wasn't the engineer waving to little Hunter!!!

Jami said...

cute cute pics!

Brooke said...

Very cute pictures! Just out of curiousity where did you take them? He really is growing up!