Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Pictures

We had some family pictures done the day after Hunter's birthday. We ended up taking them down by the Eagle river. It is very gorgeous down there! Except for the snake we saw, Mandie and I could both have done without that part. :)

This kid loves to fly in the air.

This picture just melts my heart! I love my boys and Hunter truly does look up to his dad, He's a very big daddy's boy!

What can I say...he's cute

There aren't many pictures where all 3 of us are smiling.

He loves football! The other day he handed me the remote and said football. Then later I was watching Wheel of Fortune and he took the remote and said football! Dang kid has been around his dad too much.

I'll post his birthday party soon.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

What precious pictures, thank you for sharing.

Jill and Levi said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting!!! Cute family pics!

Suzie Koskella said...

what a cute family! I can not believe he is two! You just had him! :) it goes too fast! Hope you guys are doing great!

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!