Sunday, October 25, 2009

School=NO HUSBAND

I can't wait for December! I am so sick of Josh's schooling. This semester is by far the hardest. It's not necessarily that the work is that much hard it's just that it's a lot more time consuming. I feel like I'm a single mom half the time. Hunter and I do everything together and then Josh joins in when he can. He works full time and goes to school full time and then when he gets home at nights he eats dinner (and super fast too) and does homework till all hours of the night. There are times I never know when he comes to bed. I do all the cooking, cleaning, bathing, and whatever else might fit in the category. Josh helps here and there whenever he can but school has to come first. Thank heavens he graduates in December. He's had a handful of interviews but nothing yet. I keep praying that something will come and I know that with our trust in the Lord, it will happen. We'll let you know when it does happen. As for now I'm off to take care of the crazy boy we like to call ours!

3 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

i know what you mean.. montes working this semester and hes gone A LOT!!
so i feel your pain!

Jill and Levi said...

Yuck! I know how you feel. Levi works and goes to school, and now just found people in the ward to play music with :) Our situation isn't too bad cuz there isn't a baby in the picture, yet...I guess in May, I'll be in your boat, kinda. Hope a good job comes up. What exactly is he studying? Accounting?

Gwen said...

At least the time is geeting shorter, you will both make it with flying colors.