Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good shot!!!


Last weekend we were sitting on the couch playing with Hunter. It had been a good 3 1/2 hours since he had eaten so I thought we would be okay. I lifted him up over my head, cuz he loves it so much, and as I was bringing him back down I could see it coming and I hoped I moved him down fast enough. No such luck. He got my head! That white stuff, yep, it's puke. Josh busted up laughing because he thought it was so funny. Then Hunter started laughing a little. Watching Hunter laugh made me laugh even harder, which in turn made Hunter laugh even harder. He was busting a gut laughing. He thought it was so funny. All I could do was laugh, if I didn't I probably would have cried. This is the best he's ever gotten me. It's a good thing I love him.

4 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

EWWWWW!!!! That is disgusting. Good thing you laughed, bc I probably would've cried. Oh the joys of motherhood.

The Brann's said...

I'm SO glad that was you and not me. After Ryker, I think I've had enough spit up to last me a lifetime!!!

Brooke said...

That's so funny!!! Alaura got me pretty good a few times too. Keep laughing I never got a picture of it though. That's classic!!!!

Krystal said...

All I have to say is Grossssss.