Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Love Bug!!!

What is his name? Josh
How long have you been together? 5 years
How long did you date? 3 years (1 year in HS and then I waited for him while he was on his mission)
How old his he? 23
Who eats more? We're about the same unless he's really hungry
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? We both stink but he's probably better
Who is smarter? Him! He gets straight A's in college
Who does the laundry? I do, he helps once in a while
Who pays the bills? Both
Who sleeps in the right side? When you're facing the bed, he does
Who mows the lawn? Our landlord
Who cooks dinner? I do, sometimes he helps
Who is more stubborn? Him
Who kissed who first? He kissed me? I wouldn't let him kiss me for a month & then when he did it was just a peck and it was a few more weeks before he got any good lip action. :)
Who asked who out first? He was kind of my backup date. Mine cancelled on me at the last minute and our friends Hadley called him and asked him to go with me.
Who proposed? He did
Who has more friends? We both have about the same
Who is more sensitive? Me by far!!
Who has more siblings? He does
Who wears the pants? We both do

Now tag all you wives!!!

0 comments: