Thursday, May 15, 2008

Daycare

I really hate daycare. Hunter has been on an antibiotic since the 6th. The #1 side effect is diarrea. He has had diarrea since he started the medicine and not once have they said anything to me about it. But then today he had 4 episodes (which has been normal being on the meds) and they made me go pick him up because they have 2 other kids out sick that have diarrea. Why is it all of a sudden that because he's got diarrea, that he's had for a week now, I have to go get him. I even had a note from the dr.'s office saying that it's the medicine. We were just at the dr.s on Monday. It's so stupid. Then this last week, I think I've lost a onesie, 2 pair of socks, and who knows what else. They are always loosing his stuff. I understand they have a lot of kids there but still is it really that difficult? The other day he came home with 1 of his socks and another one that was 3 times his size, and didn't know where the other one was. They didn't even notice theyweren't the same socks. I found it 2 days later in his bed that he sleeps in at daycare. All that's in his bed there is a boppy and a blanket. How hard is it to see it? IDIOTS! Also, since he's been there I have asked them numerous times that I don't want them to wash his clothes because then they do and they loose them. Even though I've asked many times they still do it. I'm seriously considering changing daycares, I just need to find one first. So if any body knows any good ones let me know. Or if you know of anybody that would want to watch him, let me know. Sorry this is just a long post, but I needed to vent.

6 comments:

The Brann's said...

Daycare's hard. Ryker's 3, and it was REALLY hard to take him there. Luckily he only goes 2 days a week. Hopefully you'll be albe to stay home sometime soon!!!

pie said...

I'm sorry. It doesn't sound fun. I wish there was some way to help. I'll be praying that things either work out with this one or you are able to find a better situation. Good luck!

Krystal said...

I would love to help you when you move back to Burley... I love that cute boy he's one of my fav.

Gwen said...

Hopefully things get better at your daycare or you can find a better one. It will be great when you are able to be home with Hunter!

Krystal said...

I can't beleive that you are going to burley when I'm not there.....How rude you better be coming the next weekend also...I see how you are you'll come for your other family just to go boating huh? Josh....It's O.K. I will forgive yu as long as I see you the next weekend..sounds good right? Plus it's Damien's party so you have a good rason to come..I love ya

Brooke said...

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with daycare. I hope your able to be home with him soon, and if not then I hope you find a daycare you're happy with. That's so important as a mom to be happy with the people taking care of your baby.