Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hunter's Randomness


Hunter & Mom snuggling in the bed. Hunter loves to snuggle. (I think him and Ryker must have plotted in heaven there hair feddish because Hunter loves to play with my hair when we snuggle. Although he doesn't have to have it like Ryker did)

This kid loves big money (wheel of fortune). I turn it on & he will sit & watch it very intently, at least until a commercial comes on and then he doesn't care about that. I taught him well. Big money is one of my favs. My grandpa walker used to watch it and I remember watching it with him when I was little and then we've just alwasy watched it.

He loves to play in the dvds and pull them over on himself and then he's mad when he can't move them off himself (there 100 ct.)
His newest discovery is the door stop behind my bedroom door. He learned that if he flicks it, it makes tons of great noise. Josh and I were in the living room and heard something and so we raced in to see what it was and of course Hunter just laughs and thinks its hilarious.

Sunday night we made steak & baked potatoes for dinner. Hunter was getting hungry so I made him a tater too. He ate about 2 bites and then he just wanted to play with the spoon. I got on the computer which isn't far from his chair and I kept looking at him and making sure he was okay with his spoon and then I didn't hear much noise and I looked over and this was what I found. He fell asleep. It was so cute!

8 comments:

Gwen said...

What cute pitures. He is growing up so fast.

The Brann's said...

Hunter's adorable and he's getting so big. I love the sleeping picture....

Now if I can just get Ryker to grow out of the "hair" stage...

Jen Jackson said...

Hi there. Hunter is getting so big. What a cutie! I bet it's fun watching him grow up and learn new stuff! Ya I haven't updated our blog for awhile. That tells you how boring our lives are. Just kidding. We've been more busy than not.Thanks for leaving your blog on our site. I am so sad I lost all my other links. Hopefully I can get everyone else to help me out. Have a great day!!!!!

Krystal said...

He is just so cute and I know that he's missing his favorite aunt Krystal, You could fix that by coming and seeing her next weekend...why that would be a great idea...why haven't I thought of that earlier. Just kidding I love you guy and wish I sould see you this weekend but you did choose to go to Burley on a weekend I was gone. Sad

Brooke said...

He's sooo cute and getting really big! How old is he now? Any updates on the daycare thing? Alaura loved flicking the door stops too...

pie said...

Ok, I love his beautiful long eyelashes. He is so cute! We need to plan a Burley trip.

pie said...

I do realize you live in Boise, I was just thinking that Burley would be a good meeting point.

Suzie Koskella said...

He is getting so big!! It is so funny the things that they do and think are funny!