Thursday, May 8, 2008

The joys...

Being a mom is such a joy! Hunter brightens my day so much. Seeing his smiling his face each morning helps put a smile on my face. You can't look at him without smiling. He is so much fun. He is rolling every where and he's learning to scoot very well. He's very smart. He remembers where EVERYTHING is that he's NOT supposed to be into. The dvds, the computer cord for the laptop, the plug ins (thank heavens for covers). When I tell him no, he just looks at me and smiles. It's so hard to be mad when he does that. He's been sick lately and we took him to the doctor on Tuesday and she is treating him for a sinus infection and a possible ear infection. He has such small tubes and soooo much wax, she could dig for days, that she can't really tell for sure if that's what he has. He's been taking omincef and an albuterol inhaler since Tuesday. We are going back to the doctor tomorrow because he isn't getting any better. Even though he has been sick he is still a pretty happy baby. He has his fussy times but he's pretty good all in all. Hopefully we can get him better soon. I truly love being a mom and the joys that come with it. I can't wait for my dream to come true and stay home with him. He is my truest pride and joy and brightens up my life. I love him to death!!!

p.s. I'm still working on my background. Please don't give up on me, I'll eventually figure it out.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Being a Mom is definetly special! Hope Hunter soon gets over being sicK!

Suzie Koskella said...

I am sorry that Hunter is sick! How are you guys doing? I have not talked to you in a while!

The Brann's said...

I hope Hunter is feeling better!! It's miserable when your little ones are sick!!!

Brooke said...

Hope he's feeling better. I agree I LOVE being a Mom too. I hope you're able to be home ASAP.