Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!!! We didn't do much this year. Just stayed home and bbq with ourselves. It was nice to be able to relax. We are going to go to Mountain Home to my Aunt Ree's house tomorrow and see them and my parents.

I just wanted to say thanks to my little brother who is serving in the Marines right now. He is stationed in California at Camp Pendleton. He is there working on Hueys & Cobras (those are helicopters in case your wondering) He just had an appendectomy. Thanks to all those who serve and have served our country to give us our freedom.

I love you bud!!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

We also had a bbq, Rob likes to have it every year. We enjoyed it. We went to the fireworks and they were pretty.

The Brann's said...

Thank you so much to your brother. I don't think they get near the appreciation they deserve!!!