Saturday, July 5, 2008






We went to my Aunt Ree & Uncle Bob's house today in Mountain Home. Just a few pics of our adventures.

Hunter loved the magnetic letters and had to put each one in his mouth.

The picture of him on the slide does no justice. He loved the slide and would have played all day if we let him.

This was Hunter's first time actually playing in the sprinkler. He had so much fun. He loves the water.

The last picture is just a family picture cuz we needed a current one for my Aunt Lorna for the family reunion. It's extremely difficult to get Hunter to sit still when he is very tired. But it still turned out okay.

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Cute pictures, the family one is great!

Krystal said...

I really like the family picture...can I get one!!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. You guys look cute in the family pic.

The Brann's said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!!

Suzie Koskella said...

Hey! I not talked to you or seen you in a long time! How are you doing? Did you guys go to the family ward?

Suzie Koskella said...

we are doing great! A side from my crazy baby eating everything that he should not. We started going to a family ward just this month and we love it too! Hows Hunter!?