Saturday, July 19, 2008





Hunter has learned to stand up on his own. He does quite well with it. Today he even started bouncing while he was standing. We're becoming quite the brave little boy.
He still loves to cuddle with mom and dad when ever he can. We were watching a movie but you see how much he saw of it.
Grandpa King came and saw us the other day cuz he had to drop of my brother at the airport. So, of course he had to stop by for a little Hunter visit. Hunter loved playing with Grandpa & his hat. He just thought that was pretty cool. We love grandpa time!
I don't know why my pics are being so weird. I can't figure it out so you'll just have to deal with it until I can fix it. I was just happy I got the pics on there.

4 comments:

pie said...

Cute! He's growing up. I can't wait to see him at the reunion. You are coming right?

Gwen said...

Hunter is growing up so fast, and is d=so cute. Looking forward to seeing you all at the reunion.

The Brann's said...

He's getting so big. It was great to get to play with him this past weekend. Hopefully we'll see you again sometime soon!!!

Johnson Family said...

This is the first time I have looked at your blog. What a cute little family you have, Hunter is adorable. It sure looks like the Dan Alvey family is lucky at getting boys. We love our girls, but it is nice to finally have a mixture in our family.