Thursday, September 18, 2008

4:30 A.M.!!!!

Yep, that's right Hunter woke up at 4:30 (actually 4:20) and wouldn't go back to sleep. I have no idea why he woke up but he was wide awake. So, of course if he's awake we're awake. Cuz if we weren't we'd have a tornado. I tried putting him back in his crib but he would just cry and cry and cry some more, cuz he was ready to play. He really only wanted to play with dad, but of course mom had to be awake with them. So, Josh went to work early and I got up and got ready. By 6:15 this morning I was ready to go for the day. And it was about that time that Hunter went down for a little nap. I feel so bad for his daycare today. :) He's gonna be a pill! Even though he woke us up that early he was still just so darn cute, Thank heavens!

3 comments:

The Brann's said...

Of course they want to go back to sleep once you're finally up and ready!! Good thing you love him...right???

Brooke said...

We've had a few experiences like that...I don't know gets into them. Goodluck with the party! The cupcakes are sooo cute! I can't believe he's gonna be one already! wow!

Gwen said...

They do choose their own time to get up, also for other things. But oh how precious each one is.