Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Party-Post 2

All the kids had to get a hand in there and help play with the toys.
Here we are singing happy birthday to Hunter and my dad (they share the same birthday) Hunter of course didn't understand the whole blow thing, so mom blew for him.
He loved his cupcake and ice cream. I think he had more of it in his seat than he actually ate but he loved what he ate.
Here's all of his presents. He got way too much stuff. Talk about SPOILED!!! He loves everythign he got.
Nick & Farelyn & the kids got Hunter a Mr. Potato head. He loves the glasses. He thought it was quite fun to wear the glasses himself instead of Mr. Potato head wearing them.

I have more pics from his party at daycare but I have to load them first, so stay tuned for that adventure.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Cute pictures, I really like the picture when he ate his cup cake and ice cream. looks like got a lot of things.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, we have the same background! That's awesome, guess we have the same taste, very cute!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.