Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

My parents got Hunter this 4-wheeler bike. He loves it! He wanted to open presents while riding his bike. (the present he is opening is a vacuum, which he loves)

My parents got him some new slippers too. They have sports balls on them.

This is what Santa brought him. It did have legos in it, but then Hunter discovered he could sit in it instead.
this is when he first woke up and came out to see what santa brought him.
Josh got a blue tooth, so now he won't get mad when I call hime when he drives. He also got the game Blockus and some new socks. He got an air hog helicopter that flies. It's pretty cool.
I got new pots and pans, set of knives, and a parrafin wax bath thing. I'm so happy! My mom got me this beatiful wall hanging with the temple on it and it says together on a journey to eternity. And she gave me a cool clock and so did my sister. We were definately spoiled this year and are so greatful for what we got. Thank you everyone!
The only thing to make our Christmas better would be to spend it with our "big" family. We love and miss you all!



1 comments:

Gwen said...

Sounds like you had a gret Christmas. Hunter looks like he had a ball, cute pictures.