Monday, December 8, 2008

I can't wait...


I can't wait for Friday. It's my work party! We even get to have spouses come this year (this is the 1st time the dr. has ever let spouses come) We are going on a Christmas Train Party. We get on a train in Horseshoe Bend and it goes to Banks and back. They feed you dinner on the train and everything. I'm so excited! I've never rode a train before but it was one of those things on my list to do before I die, so I can cross it off. This is not the same train we will be on, but our's will be all lit up and decorated too. And thanks to my wonderful sister, I have a babysitter. She's so wonderful! A night out and no worries about my sweet baby!*
*Side note-Sweet baby is not an all the time thing. Only when he wants. Today wasn't that day. He wasn't very nice at daycare to his friend, Gavin. Him and Gavin are about the same age. They were playing and Gavin did something that made Hunter mad so Hunter bit Gavin's finger. About an hour later they were playing again. This time Hunter made Gavin mad, so Gavin bit Hunter's finger. Of course they tell me about this when I go to pick him up. Amy (the daycare lady) said Hunter was soooo mad at Gavin for biting his finger. I said good, maybe that will teach the kid not to bite. What to do with my child!!! If he wasn't so cute I could beat his butt sometimes. Gotta love him!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

That sounds like sooo much fun! Have a great time and you will have to tell all about it.

Gwen said...

A train ride, that sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't been on a train ride forever. Children certainly keep life interesting.

Meaghan said...

Super fun! We are going to John's Navy Christmas party is having here on Friday too - but it is at some boring restaurant we could go to anytime. I want to go on a train!