Saturday, February 21, 2009

Couple's

What are your middle names? Nicole & Thomas

♥ How long have you been together? All most 6 years (next month)

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? A few months?

♥ Who asked who out? Neither...our friend set us up...he was my resort since my date backed out at the last minute.

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 22 almost 23 and he just turned 24

♥ Whose siblings do you see the most?About equal. Except my bro because he is in Cali

♥ Do you have any children together?Yes, one amazing son!

♥ What about pets? Nope

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? When we go home, where and what we do

♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope

♥ Are you from the same home town? Kind of. He actually grew up in Layton, UT and moved to Burley his freshman year.

♥ Who is the smartest? Depends on the subject but most likely him

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me

Where do you eat out most as a couple? It depends on what we're in the mood for. But now that Tucanos Brazillian Grill is here it's doomed to become our most visited place.

♥ Who has the craziest ex?Me! He never dated people that were too crazy but if I had to pick the one I don't like, Charlene is at the top!

♥ Who has the worst temper? Him for sure

♥ Who does the cooking?Me, but he does help sometimes

♥ Who is more social? It depends on where we are and who we are with but more me

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Probly me, but he isn't too messy

♥ Who is the more stubborn? Neither, we are pretty good at comprimising

♥ Who hogs the bed? If you ask him he'd say I do, but he does and he hogs the covers too

♥ Who wakes up earlier? We get up together to get ready for work

♥ Where was your first date? We went to the movie Chicago

♥ Who has the bigger family? Him for sure.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Nope, but it's nice when I do (speaking of which it has been quite a while now)

♥ How do you spend the holidays? This year we spent it at our house with just the 3 of us.

♥ Who is more jealous? We don't really get jealous.

How long did it take to get serious? Not long but I don't remember an exact time.

♥ Who eats more? About the same

Who does/did the laundry? Usually me, but he helps with it

♥ Who’s better with the computer? About the same, unless it comes to the technical stuff

♥ Who drives when you are together?Usually him

I tag who ever wants to fill this out.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

Wow, someone actually did it! Yay!

Jake and Milin said...

Josh grew up in Layton? So did I! I love reading these kinds of things and learning more about people