Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My valentine's day started out wonderful! My crazy boys (yes, Hunter helped) made me breakfast. It was delicious too! They made me hashbrowns with onions and cheese, heart shaped sausage patties, and bullseye toast. I had never had bullseye toast before, but it was super yummy. Josh's dad used to make it all the time I guess. Anyways, you take your toast and cut out your shape, Josh of course, did a heart. Then you butter your bread and put it in your pan. Then you crack your egg and put it in the middle of your toast where you shape came out of and cook it. If you flip it right you can still have your yolk runny and then you just break of pieces of your toast and dip it in the yolk. It was a super fun idea. I loved my breakfast and it was so good. My boys sure a great!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comments:

Gwen said...

How thoughtful of your boys,a neat beginning to a day.