Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hunter has been such a joy lately. He makes me smile everyday. He's the reason to breathe everyday (and josh). Hunter is growing up so much but he is learning more and more. He is always surprising me with new things. Give it another week and he will probly be talking. He's happy (most of the time) and he reminds me so much that I take things for granted so often. That I need to step back and appreciate the life and blessings I have more often. I love being a mom and couldn't ask for a better job! I just need more kids! (I got get Josh talked into it still) :) Someday soon!

1 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I too enjoy being a mom. 1 was great because I had lots of attention to give her, but two and three have been just as fun and your patients grows and you learn how to give the attention that each of them need. Good luck with talking Josh into it, they eventually give in lol