Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blessings

Today in the AM session of confrence President Monson spoke and asked us to forget about all the bad things that are happening in the world right now and think about all of our blessings we have. As I sat and thought about it I've remembered how blessed I am. I'm going to add things that I am thankful for too. Here's a list of a few things-

-Eternal families
-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
-A wonderful husband
-A crazy but amazing son
-The opportunity to be a mom
-The opportunity to be a wife
-Being a daughter of God
-The scriptures
-Temples
-Our jobs
-Being able to buy a house and have something that's our very own
-General Conference weekends
-President Monson and his counselors and their wonderful guidance
-Heavenly Father
-Jesus Christ
-The Atonement
-Family
-Music
-Friends
-Good weather
-Testimonies

The list could go on forever! I am so thankful for all my many blessings that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. What are you blessed with?

1 comments:

Gwen said...

I too am grateful for so amny things, yours is a great list. i sure ejoyed general conference, at least what I could stay awake for, there were some great talkd.