Sunday, April 5, 2009

E.R.

This is a sad event for me. For as long as I can remember I've watched the Television show ER. My mom and I used to watch it every Thursday night. As I've grown up and been on my own I've continued to watch it and this past Thursday was the series finale. I've watched numerous doctors and nurses come and go and people come into the ER with different problems and now it's over. I have loved this show and have truly fallen in love the with characters and will miss watching it. I know it's just a tv show but I love it. I love the real life drama and problems that they have portrayed on this show and they help remind me that doctors are normal people who still have there own problems outside of work. All good things must come to an end!

1 comments:

pie said...

I didn't know that you were an ER watcher. I too have been watching it for many years. I was sad to see it go. What did you think of the finale? To be honest, I was kind of disappointed.