Thursday, June 25, 2009

It fits! It fits!


I finally found a swimming suit. It took many long and stressful hours to find it but at last it's been found. This is what it looks like and NO that is not my body. I don't look at all like that, add lots more rolls and we'll start talkin. I spent $92 bucks for this dang thing. But you gotta pay good money for good support. And it was one of the cheapest ones I've found. I got it in the mail today and it fits great! and even better it's up high enough that the girls aren't showing off too much either. O joyous day!!!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Glad you were able to finally find a swimsuit that fits you. I always order mine online.

Toby and Tammy said...

please share where you found a suit.....I have the problem with the girls as well.....

jus spent 200 on suits that don't work and had to send them all back!

Tamara said...

YIPPIE!