Monday, June 8, 2009

Swimsuits

I need help!!! Okay, not that kind of help. I need a swimming suit! I find lots of cute ones, just not ones that will fit me. I have an extra large chest and I have to have a swimming suit with an underwire bra for the support. I can't find one that is big enough. The biggest they go in the stores seem to be a 38 DD and well that just doesn't do much for me. I want something that is modest and doesn't show the girls much but that will fit comfortably. Any help would sure be appreicated. I'm afraid I will cry too many tears over this one!

1 comments:

Meaghan said...

I don't know what size you are, but I know a woman that shops online for swimwear at www.bellaforma.com.au

It's an Australian company but they do ship internationally. I think it might be kind of spendy, but I know that she really loves it and has had at least one of the swimsuits she bought there for several years. I think she is a G cup, so I know they go at least that high.