Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our House

These are pics of our house. Just please excuse the mess. We haven't got much done on the inside because we've been working on the outside. We still have no pics hung up and not everything is in it's rightful place. But Robert (a guy I work with) has been asking me when he gets to see pics, so I'm gettin it done.

This is part of our kitchen

This is the dinning area.

The living room.

The living room again. The door on the left is the front door and then the one on the right is our front bedroom (my scrapbooking room)

Our laundry room. That door leads out to the garage.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen,

Congrats on the new house. You will have so much fun getting it ready. I could use a little helper to help me do my weeding do you think that the little guy would come to Canada? Hope all is well.