Wednesday, September 8, 2010

5k


It's true...I'm doing my first ever 5k! My sister-in-law Krystal did this one last year and so this year my mother-in-law and I are doing it too. Krystal will run and me and mom will attempt to just finish it. :) I just barely started getting into shape and so it will be very interesting. I have till Sept. 25th to be ready. I don't know that I'll be ready like I should be but I'm sure gonna try. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. It will be fun though. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Good luck! Love you all

Shari Baker said...

I did this one a couple years ago. It's a great place to start and I'm sure you'll do fabulous!

pie said...

Good luck. I am prepping for our CMN Torch Relay which is about 5k. I am in the beginning stages of couch to 5k. If you haven't heard about it, google it. So far so good.