Friday, September 17, 2010

I miss my knife!!!


I am a Pampered Chef consultant and so I have the opportunity to have LOTS of their stuff and I love their products. If I had to pick a favorite it would definitely be my beaded cheese knife, coming in 2nd would be my cutting board! These 2 items are used on a daily basis at our house. We love eating cheese and since we've been doing a little couponing we have gotten a lot of cheese for free and we eat cheese by the brick around here! :) I have cheese everyday (but not enough to plug me up) ;) Well to cut my cheese I use the fabulous cheese knife and my cutting board. Well about a week ago my knife broke! One of the beads cracked and they are glass and so it's been out of working order. Well lucky for me, it's under warranty! So, I called up The Pampered Chef and told them what happened. They said, not a problem just ship that item to us, once we get it, we will send a new one. So I packaged it up and sent it on it's way. I have been without my cheese knife since Wednesday, when I mailed it. I can't wait for this package to arrive so I can have my cheese knife back!!! And even better about this knife, I can cut a piece of cheese straight. I don't have skinny ends and fat ends. If you can't live without one of these fabulous cheese knifes, let me know and I'll order you one!

0 comments: