Sunday, May 24, 2009

5 years!!!

It's been 5 years since I graduated from high school. I can't believe it's been that long ago. Often times it seems it was just yesterday. It was definatly some fun times, but boy am I glad it's over! In the past 5 years, a lot has happened:

*I went to ISU and studied medical office
*I worked in an assisted living and learned more about life than I ever knew about
*Was on ISU Business Professionals of America (BPA) team
*Took 1st place at State BPA w/ my best friend Kamille (we did a team event)
*Went to BPA nationals in California in 2005 and took 1st place w/ Kamille
*Went to State BPA in 2006
*Went to Nationals BPA competition in Florida in 2006
*Had some very crazy dating experiences
*Had some good & bad roomate experiences
*Made lots of new friends
*I got married in July 2006 in the Logan temple
*Worked at another assisted living in Boise, and loved it
*Am currently working as a receptionist for an Opthalmologist
*Bought 2 cars, a dodge neon, and a jeep compass
*Had a son, Hunter, in September 2007
*Moved 5 times
*Just bought our 1st house
*Sent my brother off to Iraq (he's in the marines)
*Have welcomed 4 nephews and 1 niece (all on my husbands side)
*Have a sister that is graduating in July-she's a cop

I'm sure that there is much more but that's all I can think of right now. Life has definatly been very good for us. We have truly been blessed and I know I'm not worthy of all the things that Heavenly Father has blessed us with but I am grateful nontheless. I hope that everyone out there is doing well and life it treating them great!

3 comments:

Jill and Levi said...

Jen! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies! Hope you guys are doing great! P.s. POST PICS OF THE HOUSE :)

Gwen said...

Time does fly fast and it seems each year goes faster than the one before.

Tamara said...

Shell is going to be a cop? You bought a new car? Now I am jealous.....