Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blessings...

I feel I need to count my blessing today. I just started back to work yesterday and have had to leave my baby with a sitter. It hasn't been as hard as I thought, it may get worse as time goes on. But I am so greatful I am able to be a mom. It's one of the greatest joys in my life. It's a dream come true. And today I feel especially greatful to be a mom and have a healthy, happy baby. One of the girls I visit teach had a baby at the end of October and when he was born he wasn't breathing very well. He has been in the hospital ever since. They took him off of life support about a week and a half ago and he has been breathing on his own. There is very little brain activity and he just hasn't been doing well. Today my visiting teaching partner called and said they were thinking about taking him of the respirator and putting it all in the Lord's hands. I just feel so bad for them and I can't imagine what they are feeling right now. But as I watch them and their situation it just makes me greatful that Heavenly Father has blessed me so much. I am so greatful to be a mom and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am so thankful for all my many blessings and I love my baby so much!

3 comments:

The Brann's said...

Isn't it amazing how one small person can affect your life so much....you can't even put it into words!!

Brooke said...

Thank goodness for our healthy babies. I hope all goes well with your friends baby. I'm so glad you guys have a blog!!! I love stocking family members through their blogs. Hunter is so handsom, Congratulations!!!

Jen said...

I know its fun stalking people...in a good way. Unfortunately my friends baby past away yesterday morning...so sad