Monday, November 26, 2007

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? I prefer real. I just love the smell. Although my husband like fake cuz that's what he grew up with cuz him Grandma is allergic.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Shortly after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Sure do especially with sprite
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes, a precious moments one
8. Hardest person to buy for? Probly my brother
9. Easiest person to buy for? My baby & my husband
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? I don't know, I've never received any coal so I guess I'm doing okay.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story is my all time favorite but I like a lot of other ones. Elf would probably be my 2nd fav.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few months before Christmas
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? unfortunately yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas eve dinner. We always have cold stuff like cheese & crackers & salami and veggies & dip & chips & dip.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Depends on the tree and the decorations but I like the colored ones better.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silver Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Traveling as long as it's to home as far as a trip no thanks
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blittzen...and of course Rodolph. I think that's all of them.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I prefer a star unless it's a very pretty angel which I have yet to find one I like.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds don't really bother me but it's the stupid people in the crowds

Tag...you're it!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

sprite in your egg nog huh? I've never tried that...

Jen said...

yep I never had eitehr till i met josh. so it must be a crazy mathews/alvey thing or maybe it's from diane's side i don't know but it's good.

The Brann's said...

I never heard of it....i'm going to try it though