Tuesday, November 27, 2007

shots stink!!!



So Hunter had to go to the doctor today for his 2 month check-up. I've been dreading it because I knew that he would have to get his shots. He weighs 12 lbs 12 oz and is 23 inches long and is as healthly as can be. Then he had to have 3 shots. The 1st 2 he cried for just a few seconds but that 3rd one he really cried and of course I cried too. I don't like seeing my baby hurting and not being able to do anything about it. Thank heavns for little bandaids that make us feel better. And it's a good thing we don't have to go back for 2 months but then we have to do it all over again. Maybe I'll be a little braver then but don't count on it.

2 comments:

The Brann's said...

Poor little guy....that's the worst!!

Brooke said...

I cried when alaura got her shots too. But I had to remind myself why she gets them. He's getting so big!!! Yay, that means he's healthy!!!